Friday, February 24, 2012

The Wonderful World of Digital Photography!

Here's another set of images I've been working on in my Digital Photography class. It's been a stretching experience learning the secrets of Photoshop, there's so much you can do with it, the possibilities are endless!!
This project is called "The New You". It was a self-portrait assignment. The assignment was to make-up a situation that could never happen in reality and make it look as if it is reality. Since I am a "vertically challenged person" I decided to make myself tall and was inspiration by the old movie poster "The Attack of the 50 foot Women".

I know this picture seems a little bit creepy...but that what happens when the assignment is to make a book cover for an Edger Allen Poe story! :) The story I chose to make the book cover for was "The Black Cat". The best part of the assignment was that I learned how to tie a noose!

These two images were a lot of fun to make! The first one is a Panograph and the other on is a Hockney print. It was like making a good old fashion collage but without getting my fingers covered in Elmer's Glue! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment